Low Earth Orbit Program for Aerospace Research and Development
- Study the effects of a martian environment on Cyanobacteria
- Study the effects of microgravity on Cyanobacteria
- Demonstrate a selected strain of Cyanobacteria successfully surviving in the environmental conditions found on Mars.
- Utilized additive manufacturing processes to create a CubeSat structure
- Utilize a Raspberry Pi Zero as a low-cost option for C&DH
- Mitigate radiation from High Energy and Charge (HZE) ions present in Galactic Cosmic Rays (GCR) to an average level significantly lower than that of the ISS environment
- Study the effects of carbon nanotubes (CNT), as well as polyethylene coated CNT, on average absorbed radiation doses
- Provide high resolution images of the Great Barrier Reef throughout the study to reference internally and deliver to backers.
- Utilize a photo analytic procedure to measure changes in the percentage of the Great Barrier Reef bleached.
- Calculate any correlation of Reef bleaching to conditions measured from earth, including the temperature of the surrounding water.